Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Texas says it's ok to shoot escorts if they dont' have sex with you

Featured Replies

I have a "friend" on FB who was arguing that "omg he didn't hold a gun to her head, it was a fragment of a bullet that hit her as he was trying to shoot out the tires!"

 

WHY DOES THAT MAKE IT BETTER

I don't agree with the verdict but escorting/prostitution is a dangerous business in a world where it's illegal. People need to be more safe about this stuff. 

Well I mean maybe they shouldn't be escorts? If I'm paying for it you better have sex with me or I will shoot you in the ass.

 

So you're saying if someone doesn't do what you paid them for, you can just kill them?  That was kind of the point I made earlier, a human life is a pretty big deal versus a broken oath or some lost money.  You can make more money.  You can go jerk off or something.  That person, all their efforts, the result of an entire life growing up, is gone forever.  Maybe life shat on her and she had no other option but to become an escort.  You don't know.  But it's so easy for people to just say "kill 'em", when it's not their life ending, not their problem.  It's a big problem with society today.  And I'm not directing this specifically at you, GG, but just using your post as an example.  No one gives a shit about anyone else anymore.

  • Author

I believe there is a huge difference between an escort and a prostitute. Escorts are usually bought/paid for by wealthy men who may want arm candy for a night out/event/whatever and sex isn't always in the package deal.

"Gilbert's defense argued that the shooting wasn't meant to kill, and that Gilbert's actions were justified, because he believed that sex was included as part of the fee."

That's from the article,so it sounds like there wasn't an agreement, he just "believed" he was owed sex.

A human life isn't worth $150, damn. I like how somehow the escort is the bad guy here, despite the guy HIRING AN ESCORT AND THEN SHOOTING AT HER.

 

Yeah, escort isn't exactly a stellar job, but she wouldn't be employed if people weren't partaking in her services. And she sure as hell didn't shoot anyone.

A human life isn't worth $150, damn. I like how somehow the escort is the bad guy here, despite the guy HIRING AN ESCORT AND THEN SHOOTING AT HER.

 

Yeah, escort isn't exactly a stellar job, but she wouldn't be employed if people weren't partaking in her services. And she sure as hell didn't shoot anyone.

 

I don't think the escort is the bad person here. The dude killed someone. Clearly he is the bad one. 

 

After all prostitution is "the world's oldest profession" and has been seen in animals such as chimpanzees, penguins, and monkeys!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.