Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Saints Row IV - War for Humanity

Featured Replies

I was kinda worried that I had my fill for stupid awesome with Saints Row the Third and the whole expansion getting folded into the next game business, but after that i'm back on board for 4.

This actually looks pretty cool, better than the last trailers.  I see more that it's realizing how dumb the story is and kind of making fun of itself, while still kind of trying to look serious.  Super drama!  I'd get it at the inevitable price drop.

  • 3 weeks later...

I will probably get this lol. I actually really enjoyed The Third. The graphics were better, jumping in and out of cars with ease and the weapons were fun. I liked that it was just over the top. I got 100% on that game except the DLC. The only thing I really wanted was some different places to go besides just the city and allowing you to explore the insides of some of the buildings would of been cool. Basically just more of everything but it was fun.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.