June 6, 201313 yr comment_77037 This is the second greatest thing on the internet. Wish my mom would have reacted like that and not beat me with a wooden spoon. Report
June 7, 201313 yr comment_77091 Goon360 found this amazing gem in the comments. "Real tough guy will finish masturbating while looking in his mother's eyes" Report
June 7, 201313 yr comment_77095 Goon360 found this amazing gem in the comments. "Real tough guy will finish masturbating while looking in his mother's eyes"Thats... Creepy is the only word that comes to mind. Report
June 7, 201313 yr Author comment_77113 No kidding guys. I seriously HAD to post this when i found it. I laughed way harder than I should have! @Fap: SO wrong, on SO many levels! hahahaha! Report
June 25, 201313 yr Author comment_77738 So, where would this have been shown? Maybe on television? lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.