Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gameboy Question

Featured Replies

Hey everyone. I've ordered a Gameboy Advance game from the US (the game wasn't released in the UK where I live). I was wondering does anyone know if the game will work on my UK GBA? I know disks are region specific but I think the cartridges aren't I remember my N64 that was brough in Australia worked with games brought in the UK and so did my Gameboy color. Anyone know if this is the case or will I have to buy a cheap US GBA? Any help would be most appreciated.

  • Author

Thanx bro. Dragonball Z Buus fury. Sad I know but I'm a massive Dragonball Z fan and the legacy of Goku 2 was a pretty gd game and I saw cheap used copy on ebay and couldn't resist.

Sweet. Isn't that the one where the whole game takes place in an isometric view like an RPG? I think I've played the first Legacy of Goku and it was pretty fun.

And I finally just finished watching Dragonball for the first time (I had only seen Z, previously) and have started watching Kai (DBZ with the filler cut out), so yeah, I like the show too. lol

  • Author

Yer those are the ones. Legacy of Goku is definatly worth playing (my fav GBA game ever) I'll let u know about Buu's fury). Never rly got into GT but can't work out why.

Havent you watched any of the DragonballGT episodes AK?

Yeah, a long time ago. I care for it much less since I found out that it isn't based on the manga and therefore not really canon, but the final few episodes with the dragons and the Super Saiyan 4 were pretty cool.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.