September 18, 201511 yr comment_88109 <iframe src="https://vine.co/v/eUg9teiBPa5/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script> I don't know how to embed Vines.... https://vine.co/v/eUg9teiBPa5 Report
April 23, 201610 yr Author comment_89307 Using his nose as a pipe to smoke a small green bud ... and some nostril hairs. Report
April 24, 201610 yr Author comment_89313 Sometimes there's cool stuff in here, sometimes odd. lol Report
May 8, 201610 yr comment_89399 That is horrible. The look of pure shock. Had to hurt like hell too. Report
May 8, 201610 yr comment_89402 I have on doubt that didn't hurt like fucking crazy. I'm surprised she isn't bleeding Report
May 9, 201610 yr Author comment_89403 There's a follow up gif where a doctor is cleaning her head. Sometimes someone has to get hurt or die before a lesson gets learned. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now