May 21, 201214 yr comment_58746 That's awesome. Would be even better if it was three Jokers laughing and 'ooh'ing at a Batman searchlight symbol in the sky, and on a t-shirt. lol Report
June 9, 201214 yr Author comment_59346 They made the heaviest guy wear the Flash shirt? That's pretty funny. lolol Report
June 11, 201214 yr comment_59388 So apparently Nickelback is playing in Boise, Idaho on the 13th.I'm guessing that one of the writers covering the story in the Boise Weekly newspaper isn't a fan. Report
June 11, 201214 yr comment_59390 I find it amusing that Nickelback is opening for Bush. Gavin must not be as popular anymore lol. Report
June 11, 201214 yr Author comment_59400 In all my years of going to concerts, I've never attended one that started at 6 PM. Guess it jives with their target demographic. lol Report
June 12, 201214 yr Author comment_59446 While funny, it made me think about that family, and how much the daughters take after their mother. She only dated/married famous and rich people. Now look at her daughters. They're doing the same exact thing. It's almost as if they were taught the only way they'd be happy, was if they were rich. Furthermore, it seems the lesson was you can't be successful on your own, so find a famous man and get your paper.Kind of sad and wish I didn't dissect that at all. lol Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now