Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Killing

Featured Replies

Anyone watch this? It slipped under my radar. I love this show now. If you haven't seen it, the first two seasons are on netflix. New season starts Sunday. I know there are a lot of complaints about the show, but I love it. I love how it focuses an entire season on one case instead of how other shitty cop shows solve a case in one show. I think the season went on a little to long to be honest but it was good.  It has a lot of cliff hangers and plot twist, which is what I think makes a good show. The soundtrack is good as well. Check it out if you haven't or you need something to watch.

 

 

  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.