May 30, 201313 yr comment_76884 http://duolingo.com It only has the romance languages but it's free. It's been researched and proven to be more effective than rosetta stone. I saw a reddit thread all aboutit, it seems pretty cool Report
June 6, 201313 yr Author comment_77032 STFU NONE OF YOU REPLIED TO THIS? IT'S KIND OF AWESOME. Report
June 6, 201313 yr comment_77059 I havent mastered english yet....i dont wana be clueless with 2 Report
June 10, 201313 yr comment_77205 I liked it quite a bit. I've been planning on using it myself, but I'm more focused on learning Esperanto more fully. Report
July 5, 201313 yr comment_77998 I bookmarked it. Most of the equipment at my job has Italian manuals, and the techs who are suppose to train us speak only broken English. Would be worth trying to learn. Report
July 8, 201313 yr Author comment_78182 I'll teach you some italian, chin chin is a greeting like "Cheers!" it's also penis in japanese Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.