May 18, 201313 yr comment_76349 Ahhhh..... Potsdam, NY. It seriously is a country shithole up there, with a whole bunch of colleges (SUNY Potsdam, Clarkson, St. Lawrence Univ, etc) but there is NOTHING TO DO THERE. I suppose this is why this happened.... MAN RUBS PEPPERONI SAUSAGE ON HIS JUNK IN SUPERMARKET; PUTS IT BACK ON THE SHELF Seriously. Stay classy Upstate NY hahaha! Report
May 20, 201313 yr comment_76373 Hey cocksucker im from potsdam. Just because one guys an asshole doesnt mean we all fukin are. Oh yeah there is shit to do here mabey it just doesnt fit your city slickin asshole ways Report
May 20, 201313 yr Author comment_76376 Hey cocksucker im from potsdam. Just because one guys an asshole doesnt mean we all fukin are. Oh yeah there is shit to do here mabey it just doesnt fit your city slickin asshole ways Hey man!!! Don't take offense! MY town is a craphole IMO too. I really didn't mean to upset ya. I was up there like 14 years ago now, and if I recall correctly it was like the year after that massive ice storm that destroyed most of all the trees and everything up there. And yes, there is stuff to do up there. I just meant from a college perspective. Not much of a bar scene back then, and we usually just crossed over up into Canada, but that may have changed some. Mostly we just sat around in the dorms partying lol. I love ya Irish, and apologize again dude! Report
May 20, 201313 yr comment_76378 Im only screwin with ya...lol. Im acc from a shithole near Mass. New Lebanon....we have a Stewarts blinking red light and an OTB. My fat ass has to drive 20 min for a pizza and 30 for McD's.....but fuk ya we just got a family $$$ Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.