Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dillon Hodges - Full Album Stream

Featured Replies

http://www.americansongwriter.com/2013/05/full-album-stream-dillon-hodges-rumspringa/

 

We’re excited to bring you Rumspringa, the debut album from promising young folk artist and champion flat-picker Dillon Hodges.

 

“Rumspringa is an album made up of fictional stories and characters,” Hodges tells American Songwriter. “However, I have learned it is nearly impossible for me to write a song without leaving a reflection of myself between the lines. The title of the record may actually be the most revealing. For the Amish, Rumspringa is a period of time during adolescence where a youth can leave the community and experience the outside world. For me, when I made this record and left my home in Alabama to relocate to Nashville, marry my wife, and hit the road all around the same time, I felt like I was seeing the outside world for the first time.

 

“Though I grew up as a flatpicking guitarist,” he adds, “I wanted this record to be crafted around a specific group of songs that promoted lyric and arrangement. My roots in old-time music are still visible, but have been featured in a way that allows the music to speak.”

The record drops tomorrow via Cork Industries.

 

GO GO GO!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.