Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

*Graphic Content* I can't believe this guy only got 18-27 years

Featured Replies

http://gawker.com/the-chilling-case-of-fat-longpig-the-cannibal-with-a-493196615

 

 

I want to cry after reading this article.  Granted I don't know if he actually DID anything (other than distribute and look at child pornography which in itself is atrocious), but people like this who actually go THAT FAR in creating the scene where they will do the deeds need to be locked up and the key thrown away....

 

...or hit in the head with a brick repeatedly. 

 

 

Preferably the second option.

 

During the execution of the search warrant at PORTWAY’s residence, HSI agents also discovered a locked door in the basement of the residence. Inside the door was a sally port that led to a second door (with a keyed lock). Inside the second door was a dungeon, which was lined with acoustical sound-deadening material and contained a chair, television, and what appeared to be cable access to the internet. Also located in this room were a child-sized homemade coffin (with large speakers covered in wire mesh at one end) with exterior locking devices, a steel cage (approximately 3' wide, 2' high and 4' long) with multiple locking devices, and a steel table top (with steel rings at 6 points, presumably for restraints). Outside these rooms were a cabinet freezer, an upright freezer, disposable scalpels, butchering kits, and castration tools. This dungeon was described in detail by PORTWAY in recovered chats as a place he intended to use to keep kidnapped children while he sexually abused them and as a place to eventually murder and cannibalize the children.

 

Not only that, but they only sentenced him to 18 years.  People who cultivate cannabis have gotten longer jail sentences than that. 

 

So messed up.  I feel sick.

Yes, but he's also being deported upon his release. There's an extremely good chance his country will levy additional punishment on him when he returns - if that makes you feel any better. 

 

He's going to be tormented in jail; as pedophiles often do, and then he'll be sent back to his country where he'll be ostracized and handed no assistance. The guy is hosed. 

 

 

What I want to know, is how the fuck he built all of that without anyone being the wiser. You always hear about these crazy dungeons being built.. I guess these sorts of people just don't have any friends.

  • Author

I dont know, but it doesn't make me feel any better that we're going to deport him upon release.  Also, I highly doubt that he'll always be put into the GP (general pop.) within the jail.  And even though I feel that solitary is cruel and unusual punishment, I still don't even see THAT as enough of a punishment for him.  :(
 

 

It's so sad.  And I agree with you MrsBE.  I have no idea how people can build these elaborate dungeons and whatnot without anyone noticing really.

I bet he won't be put in GP.  I remember these stories that Jason would tell me when he was a correctional officer.  They would either have to take a guy like for his own protection mind you and put him in PC (protective custody) or they would "cry" suicide, do something to have the cell extraction team come in and take him out of his cell by force, etc.... just to get out of going to GP.  Also Jason would tell me that when the inmates get their call time, they often get the people they are calling to check the police logs to see what the guys who recently booked are in there for so they know if they are rapists, abusers, etc.....

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.