May 6, 201313 yr comment_75799 Gearbox has announced that Borderlands 2’s playable Psycho, Krieg, will be released on May 14th for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. Read onhttp://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/06/borderlands-2-psycho-class-release-date-announced Report
May 7, 201313 yr comment_75874 How many more countless hours can PK rack up in BLT?! Probably not as many, now that he has Dead Island. Report
May 8, 201313 yr Author comment_75902 Nope. Got it though. I'm happy you got it, but I guess I misunderstood when you were leaving for your trip. I thought you had time to get it at the sale price. I would have picked it up for you. Sorry about that. Report
May 8, 201313 yr comment_75904 Nah. I was back in time, but I had some reward money from best buy. So I went and bought steam bucks with it. Only cost me 9.99 for the game. Report
May 12, 201313 yr Author comment_76108 Krieg releases this Tuesday. Check him out! There's also a small glimpse of the new DLC in this video. Report
May 12, 201313 yr Author comment_76109 Another interesting tidbit someone commented on in the YT video -- Krieg is at level 61 (max right now), however, he is still receiving XP. Which may mean there's another level cap introduced with the 4th DLC. Report
May 13, 201313 yr Author comment_76145 LIVESTREAM HAPPENING RIGHT NOW FOR THE NEW CHARACTER, KRIEG!http://www.twitch.tv/2k Report
May 14, 201313 yr Author comment_76170 Releases in 7 minutes on Steam Here's the release trailer now, and further down the road, a back story video for Krieg will be released Report
May 14, 201313 yr Author comment_76172 Check out my sexy Krieg. I know you dig him. Let it happen. Don't be ashamed. Report
May 14, 201313 yr Author comment_76182 If you want Krieg the Psycho's DLC for $8, use this voucher code at greenmangaming - GMG20-GGN5D-FC3NA http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/rpgs/borderlands-2-psycho-pack-dlc/ Report
May 15, 201313 yr comment_76214 I miss having your character name show - I went through BL1 with Brick named "Sparkle Motion" and coloured pink. Report
May 16, 201313 yr Author comment_76311 So I got the PC glitch where your spit fire skill is constantly on. It also looks like it burns when I pee. Report
May 17, 201313 yr Author comment_76319 Did this one for GG. Wrasslin' Krieg the Psycho. WHOO! Oooh yeah! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.