Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

And they just got back together too :( Half of "Kriss Kross" dead of apparent overdose

Featured Replies

Rapper Chris Kelly, the "Mac Daddy" to to Chris Smith's "Daddy Mac", was pronounced dead yesterday evening from an apparent drug overdose.  He was 34 years old.  Kriss Kross was a early 90's duo famous for wearing the clothes backwards.

 

They reunited earlier this year to perform and it's kind of sad because when I was younger (I was like 12 when "Jump" came out) I totally remember jamming out to their music.  My brothers and sisters even used to tease me by singing "Warm it up" and I would just respond "I'm about to!" 

 

Sad that drugs takes another young life.

 

 

Tribute:

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.