May 7, 201313 yr comment_75854 Looks fantastic. I never played the first one. I only used it for a benchmark, but I'll likely end up playing it and this one at some point. Report
May 8, 201313 yr Author comment_75936 Here's a 16 minute preview. It's looking pretty great.http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/05/08/metro-last-light-gameplay-commentary Report
May 14, 201313 yr comment_76175 I saw TotalBiscuits first look at it. Looks like a great game but the video of game play itself made me motion sick. The 70 degree FoV just doesn't cut it. I want to play but physically can't Report
May 14, 201313 yr Author comment_76181 No one has made a helper application with an FoV slider yet? Report
May 15, 201313 yr comment_76196 http://www.vg247.com/2013/05/15/metro-last-light-pc-update-to-enable-custom-fov/ 4A Games is pretty sure messing with the field of view in Metro: Last Light is going to ruin everything, but since you really want to, it’s going to make that possible....The developer hasn’t given up on providing a solution, and in the meantime, has promised that the next title update will allow advanced users to edit .cfg files for a new FOV setting. The update is due in “the next few days”.“This may well trigger a number of issues listed above – you have been warned,” 4A Games concluded. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.