Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Questions - Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen

Featured Replies

So I have never played this game and learned about it recently but held off on getting until this deluxe edition came out. I picked this up over the weekend and I must say this game is one of the best $40 purchases ever made! I put a few hours into this game and I simply love it so far.

 

Love exploring and taking my time. The pawn system is the coolest thing. I hope they continue this series in the future. So that brings me to some questions I have. Feeling noobish here.

 

1. How do I change my main pawn's look? I made it but I must of been drunk or something. I just want to change a few things but can't find where I can do this. 

 

2. So pawns you hire don't level at all with you? I quite fancy this one. It does make sense though and in a way encourages me to try different pawns.

 

3. If I hire a pawn and they collect stuff off the ground, then later I send them back to the rift do they keep the stuff they picked up?

 

That is all I can think of at the moment. Any tips are appreciated!

 

My daughter calls the Rift the Pawn Shop haha!

  • Author
Hey all,

 

I have another problem. I think I made a mistake by making two separate characters on one gamertag. Basically, when I first got the game my daughter became extremely interested it it. I made my character and did a few things but then let my daughter on to make hers on a different drive but same GT.

 

My problem is her pawn is getting rented out but mine has not. I then decided to make me a second character on one of our other GT's to see if I could find my pawn. When I search for my main GT I only see my daughter's pawn available.

 

I have read in other threads that for the original DA the pawn that is available is based on the last character you played on that GT if you had more than one going as noted here:

 


 

I have not been able to get this to work. Is that still true for the Dark Arisen version? Going to do some more testing tonight like making my character sleep at an inn then log out to check etc..

 

I have learned my lesson in the past about multiple characters on one GT for certain games and have no idea why I allowed this to happen. Totally my fault lol. She is rather attached to her character so I may just play on my other GT if I have to. So if your on my friends list and see a pawn named Dante that is my daughters pawn.

Yup, only one save file, meaning one character per gamertag. And yes, you CAN change your pawn at a certain point. There is a guy in the encampment that you can buy stuff with rift crystals. At some point he will sell you the option to change your pawn either once or unlimited times. You can also change a few small things at the barber shop in Gran Soren, its near the inn.

No, pawns you hire will not take stuff they pick up with them. When you release them you have the option to gift them one item, but thats all they will take. Unless you equip them with something. Even if their inventory is full when you release them, it just all goes straight to your inventory.

Add me if you want Vec, I love having peeps on my list that play DD. I played the original, and now I'm playing the expansion. I'm lvl 200, and I have nearly 1k hours into this damn game lol. My gamertag is Twiztid Rose.

Edit: My pawns name is Dante too lol...

It goes to invintory...at the inn..??? I need to check my stuff more often. Sadly im a hoarder....i run out get stuff drop it off...run back out get more stuff and start the cycle again. Oh god its a sickness.

  • Author

Yup, only one save file, meaning one character per gamertag. And yes, you CAN change your pawn at a certain point. There is a guy in the encampment that you can buy stuff with rift crystals. At some point he will sell you the option to change your pawn either once or unlimited times. You can also change a few small things at the barber shop in Gran Soren, its near the inn.

No, pawns you hire will not take stuff they pick up with them. When you release them you have the option to gift them one item, but thats all they will take. Unless you equip them with something. Even if their inventory is full when you release them, it just all goes straight to your inventory.

Add me if you want Vec, I love having peeps on my list that play DD. I played the original, and now I'm playing the expansion. I'm lvl 200, and I have nearly 1k hours into this damn game lol. My gamertag is Twiztid Rose.

Edit: My pawns name is Dante too lol...

 

Thanks Rose! Yeah I will add you! Sorry for the delay in posting back.

 

This is what I ended up doing after my research. Basically, if I select a different drive on my GT from where my daughter's character is I can have a second character. Basically, whatever character you had loaded that slept at an inn last with determine what pawn is in the rift.

 

I did not want my daughter to have to start over on her character so she will be playing under my gamertag. She does not play a ton though cause of school. I made a second character under my gamertag on a different drive but ended up not being as happy with that one. I may still play this one time to time though.

 

In short, I used one of my secondary gamertags to make a different character that I now play the most. It worked because I found out you can still get pawns even on a Silver account. I wanted my character on a different GT because now I can rent my daughters to help her and my pawn is always on the server in hopes that someone may rent it.

 

What I will do is just invite you to both of those gamertags if that is ok with you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.