Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Knife Check

Featured Replies

Ok lets see it. What do you guys or gals carry EDC(everyday carry)? I have recently gotten into knives over the last couple years. I used to carry a little pocket knife when I was young but nowdays I carry this:

 

Benchmade Mini Griptilian plain edge olive colored handle.

 

Blade Length: 2.91"

Blade Thickness: 0.100"
Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
Blade Style: Modified Drop-Point; Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
Weight: 2.56 oz.
Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up
Lock Mechanism: AXIS
Overall Length: 6.78"
Closed Length: 3.87"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Made in the USA

 

http://www2.knifecenter.com/item/BM556BKOD/Benchmade-556BKOD-Mini-Griptilian-291-inch-Black-Plain-Edge-Blade-Olive-Drab-Handles

 

BM556BKODbnw.jpg

  • Author

I also have a Kershaw Scallion that I rotate in sometimes. Its a bit smaller and thinner. I don't own a ton of knives but looking at branching out. Its almost like a cell phone important for me now. I feel naked without my tools.

Thats similar to mine I carry a Kbar about that size wider blade with a serated end, but I back it up with a Walther PK380.

  • Author

Thats similar to mine I carry a Kbar about that size wider blade with a serated end, but I back it up with a Walther PK380.

 

Awsome Kbar is sweet. Is it a folder or a fixed blade?

Its a folder, I have a kershaw interchangable knife that I use for hunting has a 6in blade a skinning blade with gut hook and bone saw, have had that for 10-12 years. Its the Alaskan blade trader I think. This is the closets I could find to the one I have from Kbar mine has serated blade toward the handle, I also have a Kukri for when the zombies come

 

http://www.kabar.com/knives/detail/163

 

http://www.amazon.com/Ka-Bar-2-1249-9-Black-Kukri-Machete/dp/B001H53Q8A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1367012923&sr=8-2&keywords=kukri+machete

  • Author

Thats awesome! Love it! I want to collect more. I don't need a ton but just want a good assortment. I need a zombie knife lol. Actually I do have a fixed blade cheapo rambo looking knife with a compass in the handle.

 

Looks about like this:

http://www.amazon.com/SE-KCK086S-12-Inch-Stainless-Survival/dp/B003WCO5CM/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1367013525&sr=8-7&keywords=survival+knife+with+compass

I was suprised the machete I got wasnt that expensive, I like it, it handles well and is very sharp right out of the box. I would like to collect more but have other things I want so i just get what I need. I also have guns that take up alot of money so knives are kinda on the back burner.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.