April 25, 201313 yr comment_75431 I dunno what's going to happen, but I do remember our whole crossing a "red line" statement that Obama had made. Thoughts? Report
April 26, 201313 yr Author comment_75467 No one? In my opinion the last thing we need is to get involved in another conflict. I don't know how true the reports are but it seems our "mainstream media" groups have been pushing pretty hard on this discovery even though everything I've heard from the UN inspector's opinions previously stated there was no proof. Hagel however said something about how our investigators agree with something along the lines of "varying degrees of certainty" which doesn't sound very definitive. Report
April 26, 201313 yr comment_75470 They will need some concrete proof after the WMD in Iraq stuff, so either they will find something and have a response or we might just bomb them for awhile like Libya and keep re-arming the resistance, and no one will say anything. Report
April 26, 201313 yr Author comment_75473 They will need some concrete proof after the WMD in Iraq stuff, so either they will find something and have a response or we might just bomb them for awhile like Libya and keep re-arming the resistance, and no one will say anything. I absolutely agree we need more proof, especially after watching Colin Powel make his presentation about the "mobile chemical labs" that Saddam "had" (lolz). Still sad though. So many innocents are dying over there for no reason. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.