April 25, 201313 yr comment_75427 Experience the complete Skyrim collection with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim® Legendary Edition -- arriving in North America for Xbox 360, PS3, and PC on June 4 ($59.99 USD) and throughout Europe and Australia on June 7. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition includes the original critically-acclaimed game, official add-ons – Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn – and added features like combat cameras, mounted combat, Legendary difficulty mode for hardcore players, and Legendary skills – enabling you to master every perk and level up your skills infinitely. For more information on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim® or Legendary Edition, please visit www.elderscrolls.com. Report
April 25, 201313 yr comment_75436 ive been looking for a good reason to pick skyrim up on the pc, this may have just give me that reason Report
May 7, 201313 yr comment_75848 I'm weird though. If I find a box copy of this, I might just grab it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.