April 22, 201313 yr comment_75254 http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/04/22/futurama-not-renewed-comedy-central/In my opinion the original 5 seasons are just as good than the best Simpsons seasons, but the movies were just merely okay, and the new episodes have also just been not bad. As much as I love the show, can't say I'm disappointed, better to end on a good run rather than going on forever and just being generally pretty bad like how the Simpsons have been for a long time now. Report
April 23, 201313 yr comment_75286 Shame the series didn't have good ratings. CC never really gave them a great time slot and I've never been one to watch 30 min satire cartoons (Simpsons, Futurama, South Park, Family Guy....) when they air. Report
April 23, 201313 yr comment_75291 Futurama came back? I always thought they were just reruns. Weird. Report
April 23, 201313 yr comment_75295 I never knew they came back in any capacity other than the movies. I'll have to look up what I missed. Report
April 24, 201313 yr comment_75381 Ive been watching the newer ones as they get to netflix. They werent bad, but i do like the older ones more. sad to hear it is cancelled....again. maybe some one will pick it up down the road. Or maybe ill just keep watching the same episodes for a long long time Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.