Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

New Dexter!

Featured Replies

Mandy and I were dexting together for a while, yes.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to stream this final season for her though because of Iowa.  Freaking Iowa.

 

I'm definitely excited about the last season though.  No matter how far from the books (which I've never read) they've gone, or how formulaic it gets, there are always enough good elements and twists to keep it going.  That and Michael C. Hall practically carries the entire show with his badassery.

I am so sad that Keving is going to have to wait until August or September so we can continue our dexting sessions.  Oh Iowa.

 

I am excited to see how they end the series.  I've enjoyed watching Michael C Hall <3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.