April 19, 201313 yr comment_75046 http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/04/19/the-evil-within-debut-trailer-1080p Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_75047 I need a new survival horror game. Just wish I knew what the game was going to look like though. Report
April 19, 201313 yr Author comment_75051 Screencaps herehttp://www.computerandvideogames.com/viewer.php?mode=article&id=300415#top_banner Evil Within powered by id Tech 5, features a 'distorting world' Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_75079 Looks very reminiscent of RE4(not a surprise, or bad thing, considering Mikami is working on it) but a more supernatural angle, which looks partially silent hill excited. I'm looking forward to this one quite a bit. Report
April 20, 201313 yr comment_75099 Seeing as how Bethesda's published games are 1 good game out how many fails now? I never look forward to anything but their own games anymore. Here's a youtube vid of the trailer so you don't have to go to IGN. *pukes* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc-jvqJV4SI Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.