April 18, 201313 yr comment_74931 Retired Pakistani army general Pervez Musharraf is on the run after a Pakistani court ordered the cancellation of his bail application and subsequent arrest.Musharrafis fled the scene in a black bullet proof vehicles immediately following Justice Shaukat Aziz Siddiqui’s announcement that his bail would be cancelled.On Tuesday he was banned from standing as a candidate in the Pakistani elections, crushing his ambition to re-enter the country’s public life.DETAILS TO FOLLOW http://rt.com/news/musharraf-arrest-order-flees-046/ What a weird fucking week! Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_74998 I'm still wondering how in the hell he fled the scene. Did they let him drive up and sit in the car while they announced his arrest? Report
April 19, 201313 yr Author comment_75000 Right!? I think he came with armed guards and fled in a motorcade. Report
April 19, 201313 yr Author comment_75001 Also, I wonder what'll happen if he seeks asylum in the US. He was our buddy during the war on terror. Should be interesting. Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_75002 Busy week for the media. Wonder what truths will emerge from all this chaos? Report
April 19, 201313 yr Author comment_75003 I don't know, but Obama can calmly state that he was going to veto CISPA, but in light of current troubles, blah blah etc. Report
April 19, 201313 yr Author comment_75053 Musharraf arrested. http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/19/us-pakistan-musharraf-idUSBRE93I04K20130419 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.