April 18, 201313 yr comment_74924 What's up everyone! Long time, no see! So I finally got around to building myself a gaming rig. PK had linked me to another thread here, that ultimately helped me decide what to start with for Motherboard and processor. Everything I spend hours of research (google/youtube). This was my first ever build on my own and it was extremely intimidating, but after many hours and a broken bank account, I present to you my new beauty. Specs Cooler Master Storm Trooper CaseASUS Sabertooth Z77I7 3770kHyper 212 Plus CPU CoolerCoolermaster Silent Pro 80plus Gold (800w)32 gb Corsair Vengeance RamGigabyte Geforce GTX670 WindforceLG DVD/Blu-Ray ComboSilverStone 3.5" Card ReaderSamsung 840 250GB SSD I have replacement fans for all the stock ones in the case on the way as well. Pics: Now to go play some games! Report
April 18, 201313 yr comment_74927 Very nice! I've never seen that thermal armor stuff. Looks cool as hell if nothing else. Not so bad to build them is it? Report
April 18, 201313 yr Author comment_74928 Not too bad at all. Now that I know where everything is supposed to go, I have no problems doing it again. Report
April 18, 201313 yr comment_74930 Congratulations, Fap! She looks like a serious beastie. One of us! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.