Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

WildStar MMO

Featured Replies

A new mmo has caught my eye called WildStar looks like WoW but in a good way.

Trailer

TotalBis talk with Dev part 1

Part 2

Like I said looks like WoW but scifi. I hope it does well.

  • Author

Same way I assume moba's do it you'll have the big ones take the lion's share and then smaller one surviving.

So many MMOs. I don't know how they can compete.

I blame it on WoW's success haha. Vanilla WoW for me back in the day was one of the greatest games I have ever played. I will never forget my adventures. I have not played a MMO since that compares to Vanilla WoW. 1-60 was one fun time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.