April 10, 201313 yr comment_74268 CMT's Edge spotlights Dillon HodgesIt's finally starting to happen for our buddy, Dillon!http://www.cmtedge.c...a-broken-heart/What took so long, music industry? He was a sure bet from the start. I'm no talent agent or insider, but even I knew his stuff was great.If you haven't listened to Dillon Hodges yet, do yourself the favor and listen to him now.http://dillonhodges.com/https://twitter.com/dillonhodgesGamercide wishes Dillon and Elise all the very best. We're your fans for life.***UPDATE***Dillon Hodges also now has his song and music video on MTV!Go check it out, here!Click here to view the article Report
April 17, 201313 yr Author comment_74817 MOVING ON UP! http://www.mtv.com/videos/dillon-hodges/895395/bullet-for-a-broken-heart.jhtml That's right. MTV! Report
April 17, 201313 yr Author comment_74818 Updated with link to Dillon's video on MTV. Keep climbing, Dillon. We know you're a star. Report
April 18, 201313 yr comment_74919 Pretty awesome how quick he's moving up. Not that I didn't expect it, but still it's great. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now