Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

MGS V - No David Hayter

Featured Replies

Real quick, because I can't get an article up right now.  In case you all missed this from last week.

 

Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain..... Open world gameplay, runs on night/day cycles in real time, and in development for both consoles. You play as Big Boss and it takes place after the events of Peace Walker. David Hayter will not be reprising his voice role of Big Boss or Snake for this game :(  

 

Hayter said ~ 

 

"It’s been fifteen years, nine games, and an enormous blast to undertake,” he wrote. “If it were my choice, I would do this role forever. To hear anyone else’s voice coming from Snake’s battered throat, makes me a little ill, to be honest. But the truth is -- it’s not my choice. Any and all casting decisions are the sole purview of Hideo Kojima, and Konami itself. And that’s fair. And I’ll get by. I am not lacking for employment on any level. But I didn’t want anybody to think that I was intentionally abandoning them. And know that I will miss this job, and this character, very much."

 

IGN

My guess is probably to have a different voice big boss then solid snake for the inevitable Metal Gear 1 remake(after all, they are running out of timeline between the 2) and honestly....I didn't really like his voice over in Peace Walker, WAY overboard in that one, so I'm not to butthurt about this.


Could always be some big elaborate ploy though too, Kojima being Kojima.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.