April 7, 201313 yr Author comment_74070 Cute in that video, mini terrors to live with. lol You pretty much have to tune your sleeping schedule around your ferret. Otherwise, they'll keep you up all night long frolicking about. Report
April 8, 201313 yr comment_74086 Ferrets also smell to high heavens, even if you de-scent them. I could never own one. Report
April 10, 201313 yr comment_74217 They smell awful, my sister had a couple.She would let them run around the house (unsupervised) and they would piss adn shit in corners everywhere. It was so disgusting, she NEVER cleaned up after them.They're also pack rats. They'd take the fucking capri sun packets and store them under furniture (they loved capri sunpackets) Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74350 Cute, but am I the only one that cringed at packing peanuts everywhere? I hate those things. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.