April 1, 201313 yr Author comment_73645 We find out tomorrow. Some think it's another edition of videogame characters for TellTale's Poker Night. Report
April 1, 201313 yr comment_73648 http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/8/85465/2460730-screenlg1.jpgIt's Poker Night at the inventory 2, screens got out a week or so ago, and the TF2 items were added to the game a while ago too. Report
April 1, 201313 yr comment_73650 That's real? That game would be awesome with those characters. Even if Ash has only been in a couple older games and Brock has only been in some internet/flash games as far as I know, they're badasses. Report
April 1, 201313 yr comment_73653 http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Bloodhound (Sam's Hat)http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Dapper_Disguise (Handsome Jack's mask)http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Long_Fall_Loafers (Long fall boots)http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Samson_Skewer (Brock Samson's Knife)http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Necronomicrown (Evil Ash's Crown) Report
April 3, 201313 yr comment_73774 I'm not even sure if I own the first one. Cool they are bringing in so many characters though. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.