Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Stealthy, Nick, Briza, DatZombieBear, Eminutia - I have games for you

Featured Replies

So, I still have games for a bunch of you from the giveaway that never contacted me.  Last chance to claim them.

 

Natural Selection 2 (Steam) – Stealthy

Batman Arkham City GOTY (Steam) – Nick

The Binding of Isaac (Steam) – Nick

Alice Madness Returns (Steam) – DatZombieBear

Gatling Gears (Steam) – Eminutia

Castle Crashers (Steam) – briza

 

 

If you want to claim your prize, PM me with your Steam name or an email I can send these games to. Thanks! If I haven't heard from you by next weekend I will assume you don't want them and they will go back into the pile for stream giveaways.

  • 2 weeks later...

Did not even notice this. Sadly, I have purchased Arkham City already. 

 

On to the next one!

Natural Selection 2 sounds cool and I don't own it. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.