June 21, 201016 yr comment_11856 http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/0ddf0001-0000-4000-8000-00004d5388bf?cid=SLinkOnly played it through once by myself so far but honestly, it's just Crackdown 1 but everything kinda sucks a little more. The shooting doesn't feel as good as it did in one sometimes, driving is annoying, missions are still quite repetitive, graphics look the same as 1(im not graphics whore, but these do look pretty much exactly the same with just new textures for new characters), and the agents just aren't as well designed as the old ones aesthetically. : / Report
June 21, 201016 yr comment_11866 I actually had some fun with the demo myself. Unlocked myself an achievement for the game when it comes out. I don't remember what it was but the description said something along the lines of "Get a kill from a vehicle mounted gun while in the air AND upside down. Report
June 21, 201016 yr Author comment_11891 Yeah, did the mission in the demo where you go into the freak layer and have to defend this freaking killing bomb thing from them for a certain amount of time. Cool for a little bit, but then the mission just kinda dragged on for to long and it was like "ok, it's just a shotgun that has a really big spread, nothing much different".At least they got the same narrator guy. Report
June 21, 201016 yr comment_11892 I played by myself the first few times and it was okay. It was fun and I'll definitely purchase the game when it comes out. But the next few times I played the demo, I did it in Co-Op and I was amazed, its fun as hell when you have a group of people together. Its like a totally different experience. Great demo. Not as good as Crackdown 1, but still fun regardless. Report
June 21, 201016 yr comment_11894 Yeah, did the mission in the demo where you go into the freak layer and have to defend this freaking killing bomb thing from them for a certain amount of time. Cool for a little bit, but then the mission just kinda dragged on for to long and it was like "ok, it's just a shotgun that has a really big spread, nothing much different".At least they got the same narrator guy.And you can blow big vehicles over guard rails, and into the water etc. It's a pretty epic gun. One shots mutants and leaves civvies all right for the most part. I think it's a cool gun.Have you played with the magnet grenades yet? Experiment with those. They're fun. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.