Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Weed Country - Discovery Channel

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm halfway through the first episode and I'm incredibly pissed off at the law enforcement officers in this show. Saying stuff like "If I can stop one person from becoming addicted to drugs, then it's all worth it" and "Cannabis is an epidemic right now and bringing this great state down and I aim to stop it.".

 

Puffing their chests out and thinking they're badasses. I can only hope that no one in their families ever needs medical marijuana.

 

Also, I know it's a reality show and it could be somewhat scripted, but I don't doubt one bit that they talk like that normally. I've been around enough to know better. That badge seems to artificially enlarge their balls.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.