March 25, 201313 yr comment_73311 Could be good. The last game did not do it for me but it's hard to resist more sailing, which was one of the best features from the last game, and pirates. Report
March 25, 201313 yr comment_73327 1715? Wait, it takes place before III then? I guess it doesn't matter since the ancestral part of the storyline always seems to end up being better. I'm definitely interested, there still hasn't been an Assassin's Creed game I haven't liked. Ubisoft is at their best with AC when they make a game with a new environment and setting, and the pirate theme seems pretty cool. ACIII ending spoilersWhat I'm wondering is what the modern day side of the story will be in this, or if that's going to be abandoned. There doesn't seem to be a timeframe to squeeze in Desmond doing another ancestral training session between the other games in the modern day timeline, and he's dead after the third game. That really bugged me about the ending of III, why couldn't the father take his place? I mean I know it's a big cliche, but there's a reason for it. Couldn't any human touch the glowy thingy to activate the world saving shield? Does this mean that Desmond's father will be the one in the animus, or will they somehow bring Desmond back? With the name Kenway it's clearly the same ancestry. Report
March 28, 201313 yr comment_73401 Dunno. Seems to be getting away from things. I wish they would just wrap this story arc up and create a new game. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.