March 25, 201313 yr comment_73313 I like the idea and look of it and will get this at some point. I just got around to playing Bioshock 1 and 2. I figure I can hold on this game for a price drop while I play the other games. Report
March 26, 201313 yr Author comment_73333 My friend is live streaming if you want to see the game. It's GORGEOUS!http://www.twitch.tv/fooztv/new Report
March 28, 201313 yr comment_73398 Man, I have been avoiding everything about this. Reviews, streams, everything. I was going to finish Hitman first, but I can see there is no way. I have a long weekend coming, and this is getting played. Because I want too and because I have a feeling it's gonna get spoiled if I don't. Report
March 28, 201313 yr Author comment_73405 You better believe it will. I'd probably not cast it if you don't want to be spoiled, too. Report
March 28, 201313 yr comment_73409 Haven't decided on that yet. Might cast it to my channel for archiving. Or I might not cast it at all so I can really get into it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.