March 23, 201313 yr comment_73216 REJOICE! Also, major high fives to our buddies at Hyperduck. Congratulations, Chris and Dan!Click here to view the article Report
March 23, 201313 yr comment_73218 Awesome! This was a fantastic game. Highly recommend you pick it up when it hits steam. I'll be buying it again on there. Here's our review of it: http://www.gamercide.org/posts/reviews/review-dust-an-elysian-tail Report
March 23, 201313 yr comment_73219 Oh man, I am herpderping over the voice acting. This looks like a really cool game. Pretty as all get out. Report
March 24, 201313 yr Author comment_73229 Here's the panel at PAX where Dean Dodrill announced Dust: aET coming to Steam. He also talked about the process of making the game in a very cool way! http://www.twitch.tv/pax/b/381272605?t=2h52m25s Embedding may be down - http://www.twitch.tv/pax/b/381272605?t=2h52m25s I give up lol Report
March 24, 201313 yr comment_73237 I'll have to add that feature. It's because you are trying to link to a specific time. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now