March 22, 201313 yr comment_73167 9.5http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/22/bioshock-infinite-pc-review Report
March 22, 201313 yr comment_73177 Paid review or do think it will really be worthy? I am hesitant for some reason.... Report
March 22, 201313 yr Author comment_73178 Ryan McCaffrey has integrity. Back when he was at OXM, he and Dan Amrich wrote the only reviews I'd take seriously. Report
March 22, 201313 yr comment_73179 I pretty much don't take any game reviews seriously anymore haha but that is cool. Good to know that the review was written by someone respectable. Report
March 23, 201313 yr comment_73183 God I hope it matches up, like the one game im excited about this year it seems like. Report
March 23, 201313 yr comment_73192 I don't wanna read it. I already have the game waiting, so I might as well play it and judge for myself. I'm going to guess it's a good score, well, hope it is. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.