Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Trying to stream AC2?

Featured Replies

so i clicked it and you were afk. kevin was there kinda.

  • Author

So I know the Xbox camera works as a webcam, but I wonder if the Playstation Eye also does since it has a built in microphone into it? (I ask this cause the MS one doesn't, and it would be nice to also stream sound using the PSEye)

So I know the Xbox camera works as a webcam, but I wonder if the Playstation Eye also does since it has a built in microphone into it? (I ask this cause the MS one doesn't, and it would be nice to also stream sound using the PSEye)

my friend uses the playstation eye toy to record every now and then so it should work.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.