March 22, 201313 yr comment_73163 I am sure you already know. I saw this yesterday. It's cool that it is coming to console but why now? PS3 games to my knowledge won't be compatible with PS4. The PS4 is coming out in 6 months..... http://us.battle.net/d3/en/console/ Report
March 22, 201313 yr Author comment_73164 They will probably do a PS4 version as well I am thinking. Still won't make me stay on console. I got it on my mac when it came out and it just did not live up to the hype. It was ok but short. A second play through could be ok but I don't want to replay the same levels 3-4 times to get to 60 lol. Report
March 22, 201313 yr comment_73166 Because D3 was oversimplified due to it supposed to be converted to console quite a bit ago. Report
March 22, 201313 yr Author comment_73176 Because D3 was oversimplified due to it supposed to be converted to console quite a bit ago. Yeah I heard that as well but then the console version never came. It is here now though. But yeah it was definitely oversimplified to be accessible to different systems like consoles and such. It's a shame cause Diablo 2 was just awesome. Report
March 23, 201313 yr comment_73182 There will be a PS4 version also, the announced it at Sony's PS4 announcement thing. Also just announced that it won't have any online only DRM and that the loot drops will work differently since there will be no auction house in it. if th e PC version was like that i might be inclined to actually try it. Report
March 23, 201313 yr comment_73185 No real money auction house, or no auction houses at all? The gold one was fine with me on the PC, although I did get caught up in having the best of the best. However, it is a faster way to pass the gear check of Inferno difficulty. Report
March 23, 201313 yr comment_73190 No auction houses!? Actually might be a game worth playing after the first time. Report
March 23, 201313 yr comment_73205 No real money auction house...not sure about otherwise, kinda sounds like neither but it's not totally clear. Report
March 23, 201313 yr comment_73208 The RM AH never bothered me, because I never utilized it. If people wanted to blow their hard earned cash on it, whatever. Generally, the average person who was duping / cheating would be more willing to drop $2 than try and find a hacking tool for an item they wanted on average. My friend makes money off of it as well and supplements his fun money with it, while getting to play a game he likes, so he enjoys it, lol. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.