March 20, 201313 yr comment_73117 Man buys house across the street from Westboro church and paints it the colors of the Gay Pride flag. http://fox4kc.com/2013/03/19/new-homeowner-paints-gay-pride-colors-on-house-across-from-westboro-baptist-church/ Report
March 22, 201313 yr comment_73162 AND they get a lovely house! lol. The WBC is just a huge hate-filled troll organization. Report
March 23, 201313 yr comment_73186 The WBC is just a huge hate-filled troll organization.I wish it was just that. These people honestly feel like they're doing justice in the world. I wish they were just trolling. I really do. Report
March 23, 201313 yr Author comment_73189 The founders of WBC are all lawyers. They're hoping they're kicked off public property (funerals and the like) so they can sue. Report
March 23, 201313 yr comment_73199 That is pretty awesome. I'm not going to go into my opinion on the WBC or any other here though. Report
March 23, 201313 yr comment_73209 The founders of WBC are all lawyers. They're hoping they're kicked off public property (funerals and the like) so they can sue.this this this this this Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.