March 18, 201313 yr comment_73033 The eligible titles are:Battlefield 3 (Standard Edition)Bejeweled 3Dead Space 3 (Standard Edition)Mass Effect 3 (Standard Edition)Medal of Honor Warfighter (Standard Edition)Need For Speed Most Wanted (Standard Edition)Plants vs. ZombiesSimCity 4 Deluxe Edition You'll have until March 30 to claim your free game. Source - [IGN] Report
March 18, 201313 yr comment_73034 If only MS had done the same thing a few years back when live was down fomr a couple fo days ... all we got was some BS game called undertow, Report
March 18, 201313 yr comment_73035 Says something that Dead Space 3 is in the list after only being out for a short while. Report
March 19, 201313 yr comment_73040 Not a bad line up. Wonder what they will do if you already own all those? Report
March 19, 201313 yr comment_73043 I'm wondering if I could exploit the situation and take the opportunity to buy Sim City and get Dead Space 3 along with it. Supposedly anyone who registers their game by the 25th can get one of the free games. Report
March 19, 201313 yr comment_73044 Probably, but it depends if you really want SimCity or not. You can get the boxed copy of Dead Space 3 on Amazon now for $45 . SimCity alone will run you 59.99 at the moment. Report
March 19, 201313 yr comment_73046 I honestly had heard nothing about this new Sim City until it released, but I did used to enjoy the games. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.