March 18, 201313 yr comment_73032 I have maybe gone 12-14 hours on a console with pauses and stuff I found this article pretty interesting, I do remember the arcades and the hours you could spend in them. It is cool that the old games still have some life. http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9053237/q*bert-video-game-marathoning-trend-aftermath-king-kong Report
March 19, 201313 yr comment_73037 I cant go 8 without a headach....but very good artical. I still love a good coin op game.... Report
March 19, 201313 yr comment_73051 I've probably gone about 13 hours maximum, when i played through Deadly Premonition in one sitting with a couple of friends, passing the controller off every so often. Report
March 19, 201313 yr comment_73053 I've probably gone about 13 hours maximum, when i played through Deadly Premonition in one sitting with a couple of friends, passing the controller off every so often. That game was so good....the soundtrack and cheesy lines. It was a great sleeper hit Report
March 19, 201313 yr comment_73060 I've probably played 13 or 14 hours straight. Back when I played Age of Empires and one game could take 4 hours. Report
March 19, 201313 yr comment_73065 That game was so good....the soundtrack and cheesy lines. It was a great sleeper hitOh yeah, I loved it. I actually found it a few days before release in a gamestop(they didn't seem to care a bout the release date that much) with only remembering seeing some screens like 3 years before it came out, so I picked it up and beat it over the next few days before it became a big cult hit on the internet, so it was real fun to watch it just kinda blow up. That was actually my third time through it. Report
March 19, 201313 yr comment_73067 That's just madness, doing all that for some silly high score. Most I've ever done is missed a night of sleep playing Final Fantasy 9 when I was a kid. Report
March 22, 201313 yr comment_73171 I've definitely gone about 18 hours straight before. Pretty sure that was on Mass Effect 3. Report
March 30, 201313 yr comment_73586 I've done like one or two day binges on games, but I always took a break to take care of myself. Eat and whatever. Report
March 31, 201313 yr comment_73590 24hours few years back with oblivion.Only stopped to get food then ate in front of TV.... ... i had no life. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.