March 18, 201313 yr comment_73026 Saturday night in my town, much to my surprise, there was a concert. Three people were scheduled to perform and unfortunately one of them, Tommy Ramone (yes, of the Ramones), has liver problems and had to cancel. The other two were still there. Glen Matlock of the Sex Pistols!!! And Sylvain Sylvain of the New York Dolls! Holy crap it was a great time. So many great songs along with lots of rambling and stories, culminating with a joint perfomance by the two, made an incredible night. Here are a couple pictures I took. Sylvain Sylvain Glen Matlock I was super sad I didn't get to see Tommy, as it would have most likely been my only chance to see one of the original Ramones, but the show was still epic. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.