March 8, 201313 yr comment_72603 Glad to see they got this going through Kickstarter. Looks to be a fun game. Report
March 9, 201313 yr comment_72609 YES. YES. MONEY WELL SPENT. I so threw cash at this like it was some sort of ice cream truck made of goodness. AND IT WILL BE. Report
March 9, 201313 yr Author comment_72633 YES. YES. MONEY WELL SPENT. I so threw cash at this like it was some sort of ice cream truck made of goodness. AND IT WILL BE. Me too. Dog Tags and Tshirts FTW. Report
March 10, 201313 yr comment_72677 Me too. Dog Tags and Tshirts FTW. I don't get the dog tags D: But I get the t-shirts and the DocWagon, and a pretty PDF book. Report
March 11, 201313 yr Author comment_72708 I don't get the dog tags D: But I get the t-shirts and the DocWagon, and a pretty PDF book. Yeah, I liked the prizes. I threw down $125 on this and the same amount on Mechwarrior Online last year. To be honest this is the game I'm totally looking forward to and that first look video has me squealing like a school girl. So pumped! Report
April 12, 201313 yr Author comment_74549 FUCK YES!!!! Game is being released This June supposedly (which is awesome. They wanted to release last year but I'm glad they took the extra time). Will be available on Steam and still avail for pre-order if you wanted. I just got my email today for my backer rewards info (t-shirt size, dogtags, name in credits, blah blah blah moar stuff). I'm stoked! Seriously can't wait. I really love the Shadowrun universe. You can still pre-order here if you'd like. Not sure what you get still but it's going to be a great damn game http://harebrained-schemes.com/shadowrun/shadowrun-returns-pre-order/ Report
April 12, 201313 yr comment_74556 That's pretty soon. Awesome though. I hope it turns out to e a great game. Report
July 9, 201313 yr Author comment_78258 So the June release date was pushed (obviously, it's July). The "official" release date is now...... July 25th! LONGEST. MONTH. EVER!!!!! Report
July 20, 201313 yr comment_78661 That sucks, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait. You'll have to stream it when you play. Report
July 21, 201313 yr comment_78684 I got my Steam code the other day from backing it on Kickstarter. Looking forward to it! Report
September 30, 201313 yr Author comment_80385 Happy Monday to meeeeee!!!!! I finally got all of my physical rewards from the Kickstarter. I am one happy friggin' panda! Report
October 21, 201312 yr Author comment_80784 What was the physical reward? It all depended on how much you backed the game for (I backed at the $125 level). I got the following: Physical boxed copy of the game8GB engraved USB dog tags (which are actually pretty fucking sweet)Hardcover anthology book with special short stories written inside by original Shadowrun authorsShadowrun T-shirt (one of three available to pick)Personalized "DocWagon" card (with a picture that I drew printed on it for the ID lol) Plus a whole bunch of digital rewards Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.