Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Me and apple customer support

Featured Replies

Me: It's
been a while since I've logged into I-tunes. When I originally got i-tunes  was allowed to link my aim name and used my
AIM (aol instant messenger) name to log in and at the time it was Avahra. I
tried to recover the password via the birthday and email and it said both
answers were incorrect. I'm going to assume something has changed since I last
used itunes, and I admit it's been a while. 
Unfortunately, both my computer and Ipod were both lost in the hurricane.
I would like to be able to recover all of my music to a new IPOD but I can't do
so without any of this. I need help :|


Apple: Standard reply telling me to do everything that I have already done.

 

Me: Yeah, This must have been the standard reply. I tried all of those already and as I stated, none of them worked.

 

Apple: Tells me the same thing they told me in the first email. The thing that I've already tried a dozen times that aren't working.

 

I don't even bother to reply.

 

Apple:

Follow-Up: 259664900 Hi again, I just wanted to follow up with you about your request for a refund.  You’ll receive your refund in 5-7 business days. If you have any questions, please let me know. I’ll be happy to help.  Thanks for choosing the iTunes Store! Sincerely, Kader.

 

Me: wtf? I didn't ask for a refund. Are you even paying attention to what I"m saying here?

MY FUCKING PROBLEM IS I CAN NOT LOG INTO MY ITUNES ACCOUNT. THE PASSWORD RECOVERY AND "BIRTHDAY" option both say they are invalid. I don't remember my fucking AIM password from 10+ years ago, but getting it is apparently takign an act of god and  a unwanted refund

 

 

 

The joy of cust service reading from a book instead of acc learning what your issue is. I had the same issue with pay pal. It makes you not wana sign up for shit anymore.

Damn, now I'm glad I just fixed my iPod Nano myself.  The bit of metal that allowed the volume up button to be pressed wore out so I had to open it up and put a new tiny piece of metal in to fix it, then seal the thing back up.  Judging by your experience, they may have replied to my repair inquiry with instructions on how to recover my iTunes account haha.

I wants to use your example for one of the reasons apple is dumb and you shouldn't be peer pressured into buying the stuffsss. Plenty of cheaper and better alternatives haha.

 

How much music did you have btw o_o

Well on the plus side avahra if they do refund you in some way, you can always get better stuff. Yeah getting your old account back like you originally wanted is nice, but what if they give you like a $100+ refund for all of your music?

  • Author

I don't want a refund, I just want access to my account. I don't understand how it's a huge issue with them.


Clearly the name Avahra isn't like "John" or "Bob"  so it's not like it's one I just thought up

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.