March 6, 201313 yr comment_72440 Hi following some advise I'm going to state the following. I know Avahra. She lead me here. Have Hentai Kamen. Report
March 6, 201313 yr comment_72443 He's got chicken nuggets in his underwear. Welcome to the forums, SolRush. Report
March 6, 201313 yr comment_72446 I think thats feararrhea. The kind of poo that only appears when you are scared Report
March 6, 201313 yr comment_72451 Definitely panties on his face, don't know about the other guy, though. I'll call them square pants. Chicken stuffed squarepants. Report
March 6, 201313 yr Author comment_72453 So basically still panties? Thought chicken stuff one might be a new fetish. Report
March 6, 201313 yr comment_72456 I'm going to go with no to panties. Panties are dainty things with colors and designs (like the one on his face). The nugget packed one he is wearing, seems to be baggy and drab. If they were female underpants, I think I'd associate them more with Granny underwear. And to make sure we're not confusing one set with another, these are the ones I am talking about. Report
March 6, 201313 yr Author comment_72457 let me find the context for this picture and we shall find the truth. edit- found it. They are panties seeing the begin of the events from here. http://www.mangareader.net/1205-42030-11/ultimate-hentai-kamen/chapter-31.html Report
March 6, 201313 yr comment_72463 Looks like he stole the polka dotted panties, the ones that appear to be on the face and head of your avatar picture. Report
March 6, 201313 yr Author comment_72465 If you go to the next page you see he's been stuffing them into his underwear to steal more panties. Report
March 6, 201313 yr comment_72466 Underwear, right. That's why I posted the image so you knew which set I was talking about. Although, I thought they were chicken nuggets and not panties. lol Report
March 6, 201313 yr Author comment_72467 Yep panty thief gets caught by man who gains super power by wearing panties on his face. Report
March 7, 201313 yr comment_72486 Lol. Welcome to the forum. Glad to see you are fitting right in. Report
March 7, 201313 yr comment_72496 Welcome! All I gleaned from this thread so far is "chicken-nugget panties" And I'm off! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.