Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Tomb Raider

Featured Replies

Anyone else pick this up today?

 

I gotta say I am really enjoying this game. They finally rebooted and did Lara Croft some justice. The graphics, voice acting, set pieces are all top notch so far. It's like living a movie.  All the game mechanics so far feel very familiar from other games but in a good way. Combat is fun and I can't wait to see what happens next. There is sections that feel like puzzles but nothing overly tough yet. Will keep you updated.

 

Vec

  • Author

Can anyone edit the topic title? I spelled Raider wrong but can't seem to fix it lol. Its been a long day ><

I picked it up, but haven't played much. It was crashing on me last night, but I think I got to the bottom of that issue. I am enjoying the game, but I really really wish developers would stop putting in the XP and upgradeable weapons.  Nothing takes me out of the cinematic feel like running around smashing boxes so I can somehow make a wooden stick stronger.

So, I want to update my thoughts on this.  I didn't like that first part where I had to gather material, but I'm thinking now that it was more of a tutorial.  You still have to gather stuff, but not once have I really had to stop the flow of game to do it since that first time.  So, I do have a better feeling about that, and the rest of the game is just great.  I love kicking ass with Lara Croft, and the story has been enjoyable so far.

  • Author

I agree Dat. It's good fun. I am good with the bow. It must be all the Skyrim training haha. Something about this game just pleases me. The mechanics are nothing new but the world is beautifully crafted. I think it just comes down to kicking ass with this new Lara Croft  :D

  • Author

Haha, I said as much about Skyrim last night. I was taunting the enemies with my Skyrim practice. OH and the skill that allows axe finishes is just so badass.

It is badass! She feels so weak at the beginning but now enemies will fear me!

  • 2 weeks later...

Just picked this up wed night...im enjoying thebheck outa this so far....smooth play. Great graphics

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.