March 6, 201313 yr comment_72379 This stuff has one of the guys at work pretty bent out of shape. Between the UN troops, FEMA coffins, etc it's certainly something to make you wonder. Not sure what they are gearing up for, other than the possibility of revolution. Report
March 6, 201313 yr Author comment_72383 That's exactly what I think it's for. Political dissidents is just another word for activist. Report
March 6, 201313 yr comment_72459 Proably goes in hand with the armored vehicle and ammunition purchases of late. Report
March 6, 201313 yr comment_72473 It makes sense if you are trying to piece things together and find something logical about this but honestly I am not sure our government is logical, they probably have 10 different reasons for each of these things and half are most likley are redundant or are in direct opposites/contradiction of each other. I think you will find this stuff end up being used for entirely different reasons but I still think they will be bad for us as citizens. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.