March 4, 201313 yr comment_72261 <iframe frameborder="0" height="360" src="http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fourzerotwo/the-adventures-of-dash-a-2d-platform-and-puzzle-ad/widget/video.html" width="480"></iframe> Report
March 4, 201313 yr Author comment_72262 Link to this game's Kickstarterhttp://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fourzerotwo/the-adventures-of-dash-a-2d-platform-and-puzzle-ad Report
March 6, 201313 yr comment_72368 I really like the concept behind this game. These goals are pretty lofty though. Another one that doesn't look likely to be made. Report
March 6, 201313 yr Author comment_72375 I think it'll be made. Robert Bowling made a ton of friends while he worked for Infinity Ward. I found out about the game, because so many were retweeting it. Report
March 6, 201313 yr comment_72382 I just meant the kick starter goal wouldn't be made. Game certainly looks good enough for outside funding. Report
March 6, 201313 yr Author comment_72385 I think we'll be surprised. Notch likes to come into these and drop big donations as Anonymous. Report
March 6, 201313 yr comment_72387 It does still have about a month. I'll have to send some money their way when I get home. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.