Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Anyone else smoke?

Featured Replies

I've been smoking cigs for like a year now. Maybe a little longer. I'm coming up on my 21st birthday within the next two weeks and am thinking of quitting. 

 

Anyone quit? I'm gonna try cold turkey but may try the e-cig route if I can't pull that off. Luckily I'm not too heavy a smoker. Less than half a pack a day. 

My brother quit smoking by just using that those electronic cigs. We always tease him that hes smoking his pen lol

 

In my experience of watching my families stop smoking they seem to use e-cigs a lot, they are kinda expensive tho but its a worth investment to your health.

 

They also go through chewing gum like crazy.

  • Author

See, I can go hours and hours on my days off of work without smoking. Like today I've only had three. 

 

Work days are another. I can go through half a pack a work day. 

 

I'm going to make my first attempt right after my 21st birthday. I'm gonna be drunk and know that will make me want to smoke. I need a sober day to start. 

Got to agree. You really have to want to.  I've quit twice, once for a couple of years, but I slipped and went back to it. It's something you have to just do and stick with. Each day can be a struggle, but it's putting your mind to it that makes it possible. Just don't want you to end up like me. I bet I've spent the past 2 years smoking during the day and then regretting and promising myself that day was the last. It's a vicious cycle.  I don't know if I will succeed this go around, nothing is certain, but I plan to.

Say you're going to quit, Nick. Don't use sentences like "first attempt". It's self defeating.

What he said. Don't give yourself the mental space of a way out. Don't think you'll try this this time, and that the next. Nothing will ever work that way. 

E-cigs worked for me. My brother keeps trying to quit and fails every time. My father, who smoked for 40 years, went cold turkey and never smoked a single cigarette ever again.

 

Worst I smoke now is hookah.

You can do it....its gona be tough but you can do it. My dad passed from cancer and not a day goes by. So if not for you for your family. You can do it...

Quit now, I've been using smokeless for 10 years now and I don't want to quit it's that bad. Only a year isn't much and should be fairly easy to beat. If all else fells go to the doctor, prescription pills work wonders, my parents used it and they quit first shot and said it wasn't hard at all with the pills.

Yeah, I smoke. I want to quit, but not enough to actually do it yet. You have to want to quit more than you want to smoke. I agree with GG though, one time I tried to quit I used Chantix. That stuff is amazing. I will be using it again when I am finally ready to kick this awful habit. But everyone is right, don't go into it with an attitude of "TRY" have an attitude of "DO."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.