March 2, 201313 yr comment_72099 Because virtual tug of war should never be this damn popular. Kappa Report
March 2, 201313 yr comment_72108 I never played it, but it's popular on Twitch for some reason. Report
March 2, 201313 yr comment_72117 You are welcome to try another LoL thread. I can't find any entertainment in it though. Report
March 2, 201313 yr comment_72124 Nick tried to make one too.But "Nobody plays it" is not an excuse.The wow thread is liek a bajillion pages and it is MOSTLY me and stealthy Report
March 2, 201313 yr Author comment_72134 If i make a lol thread, should i name it, post your lol names, jokes and things in hur? Report
March 2, 201313 yr comment_72152 I've put in over 4000 games and have had an account for 4 years. lol Make a thread. I'll pizzost on that shit. Report
March 2, 201313 yr Author comment_72154 The game has only been out for 3 years o_o October 2009 is when it was released and when i started to play. Report
March 3, 201313 yr Author comment_72159 closed beta was for about 6 months xD i was in closed beta too but i dont count that as my offical time. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.