March 1, 201313 yr comment_72030 Why do we have racial slurs for people and not for dogs? Like. Hey Ralph you're a stupid schnausage. Yeah, that's right. Schnausage. Yeah! haha cuz you're a schnauzer, GET IT? Report
March 1, 201313 yr comment_72031 Yappers? They may be lovely pets, but they get on my nerves like no other. Report
March 1, 201313 yr comment_72039 Because.Dogs are infinitely classier than humans. Slurs don't apply. Report
March 1, 201313 yr comment_72042 Actually, I find it funny that you use "schnausage" since I call my dog that.. and she's a schnauzer. She's my fat little sausage schnauzer. Report
March 1, 201313 yr Author comment_72044 They have dog treats call schnausages or something like that!! Report
March 1, 201313 yr comment_72055 They have dog treats call schnausages or something like that!!Yep, and they are terrible for your dog - but they're so cute and fun to feed them. Report
March 1, 201313 yr comment_72057 I've been called "mangey" before..does that make me a dog? hmmm Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.